Expert Laser Clinic, LLC
General Rules for the Monthly Sweepstakes
1. No purchase necessary. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
Contests are sponsored Expert Laser Clinic, LLC and jointly sponsored by any entities providing prizes or entries (individually or collectively, “Sponsor(s)”). Contest is offered only to Expert Laser Clinic, LLC email subscribers who are legal U.S. and Colorado residents 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. One winner per household per year. One winner per family per year. Prizes are non-transferable by winners. Employees of Sponsors are not eligible. This contest is not open to other acupuncture clinics, and their immediate families, agencies and representatives. Proof of age, identity, and eligibility must be furnished to Expert Laser Clinic, LLC upon request. All entry form information must be complete and accurate. Sponsors will not award a prize to anyone not meeting eligibility requirements at the time of entry. Expert Laser Clinic reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if these Contest rules are not followed. By entering, you agree to comply with all applicable law and these Contest rules, and you agree to abide all decisions of Expert Laser Clinic.
Registering on wwwexpertlaserclinic.com is the only method of entry. By registering for the newsletter or the contest you have entered the contest. One winner will be chosen each month from the email database.
Potential Winners will be notified by phone, email, or mail. Expert Laser Clinic is not responsible for incomplete, incomprehensible, or out-of-service contact information. If Expert Laser Clinic is unable, after making a reasonable effort, to contact a selected Potential Winner, that Potential Winner will be disqualified and a new Potential Winner will be selected from remaining entries. The drawing will occur on or about the 1st day of each month beginning June 1, 2012.
5. Prizes and Odds of Winning.
The monthly drawing is for a FREE $100 Gift Card. The Gift Card may be used for ELC services or products. Appointments must be made in advance, as with any medical clinic. There are no fees associated with this prize. All upgrade fees or taxes not specifically included in the applicable prize descriptions are the responsibility of the respective Prize Winner and his or her guest if applicable. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of being notified. Prizes must be claimed at one of Expert Laser Clinic’s location unless you request to claim it by mail. Prizes not claimed within 30 days of winning will be forfeited. The Gift Card may have an expiration date on the back. If it does it will be at least one year from the day of acceptance.
6. Terms and Conditions; Limitation of Liability.
Participants are responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and with these Contest Rules, and by entering, participants agree to be bound to these Contest Rules. Any security breach or other attempt by an entrant or other party to tamper with the proper administration of the Contest will disqualify the entrant and may result in civil or criminal action against the entrant or other party and may result in the discontinuation, suspension, or cancellation of the Contest. Winners and entrants agree, except where prohibited by law, to release and discharge, hold harmless and indemnify the Contest Entities, their employees, agents and representatives, officers and directors and their immediate families, successors and assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest, from any and all tax liability that may be imposed or associated with receipt or use of the prizes, and from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, and liability for any damages, expenses, fees, injury or losses (INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize or while traveling to, preparing for, or participating in any Contest-related or prize-related activity. Winners must execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release.. Expert Laser Clinic retain the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions of Expert Laser Clinic are final and discretionary. In the event the selected winner(s) of the prize are/is ineligible or refuse(s) the prize or in the event the prize is forfeited for any other reason, the prize will be forfeited and Expert Laser Clinic, in their sole discretion, may randomly select an alternate winner from remaining entries. The laws of the State of Colorado shall govern this Contest, without regard to Colorado’s choice of law rules. The courts of Colorado shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Contest. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Contest, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Colorado.. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are responsibility of winner.
7. Disclaimer and Force Majeure. Contest Entities, their affiliated, parent, and subsidiary companies, their employees, agents and officers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest are not responsible for: (1) problems associated with television transmission, radio transmission, cable transmission, satellite transmission, phone lines, facsimile, or cable lines and/or phone or IP numbers that are beyond their control—this includes, but is not limited to: a busy signal, operator interference, cellular interference, Internet congestion, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of a phone call, facsimile transmission, email transmission, or cable modem service, or other Internet interruptions or malfunctions or for technical difficulties which may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the transmission of television or radio signals to all or limited geographic areas during the playing of the Contest or that may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the submission of an entry form; failures of or other problems relating to computer hardware, software, the Internet, or similar systems, including but not limited to difficulties relating to contestants’ ISP, DSL, or cable modem access, “worms,” or viruses; (2) typographical errors in any materials relating to the Contest; (3) lost, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or delayed entry forms; (4) cancellations, postponements, or delays; (5) Acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or other similar causes beyond the control of the Contest Entities, their affiliated, parent, and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate assigns, making it inadvisable, illegal, impossible, or impractical to continue the Contest or to perform under these Rules. Contest Entities make no warranty, guarantee, or representation of any kind concerning any prize, and Contest Entities specifically DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY.
8. Official rules supersede all other published editions. Expert Laser Clinic reserves the right to change, alter, or amend these Contest rules as necessary, in their sole discretion, to ensure the fair administration of the Contest or to comply with applicable law. A list of winners’ names is NOT available from Expert Laser Clinic. HIPAA privacy rules will be maintained.